Friday, July 25, 2008

What do you think?

I finally added a couple of things to the site. I was always confident posting items to my old site but now that I'm a part of my mom's site I don't want to bring down the quality since she makes such beautiful items. The first item I added was a "surfer" blanket. I made this same blanket for Ben and I've received a lot of compliments on it but it hasn't had many hits on etsy. I also added a couple of my bow hangers. These things are so dang cute in person but my stinky photos don't serve them justice. I don't know how people take such nice photos of their items on etsy. They must have photoshop or an area of their house designated for photos. I would really appreciate any advice on taking photos and also any thoughts on items you'd like to see in our shop.


Lana (mom) told me she is working on some super cute retro style aprons for kids. Keep your eye out for them because she told me she will be selling them at a very fair price since she is using a lot of remnant pieces. They'll probably post Monday or Tuesday.

We are giving 20% off of our prices in our etsy shop through 7/31. Please mention "blog 20% off" in message to seller and we'll refund you via paypal or send us a message and we'll set a custom listing.

Happy Friday!
Nellie

No comments: