Monday, August 4, 2008

August is here!



Summertime in Northern California is quite hot with temperatures usually in the 90's to low 100's if you live inland like we do. We cooled off this weekend by taking a day trip to San Francisco. I still am in absolute awe with the beauty of the City when I go there, even though I've been there more times than I can count since I grew up only 45 minutes away.

We took Anna with us and left Ben with grandma and grandpa because we haven't been alone with her since Ben was born and we thought she'd appreciate having all of our attention. Well, 20 minutes into our drive she started bawling because Ben wasn't with us! I think she forgot about her baby brother once she set her eyes on the sea lions and the marina full of boats and yauchts!


S.F. Trolley Car


Anna having a blast at our picnic by the San Francisco Marina.




California Sea Lions off of Pier 39




L
et's kick off this last month of summer with 25% off the item of your choice at our etsy shop from now through 8/15. Mention "blog 25% off" in message to seller or contact us first and we'll set you up a custom listing.

No comments: